Inner-city Church Planting Mission
Missionaries And Volunteers Needed!
1. GODly and spiritually mature (II Peter 1:5-8)
2. Genuine love for inner-city people (Isaiah 61:1-4)
3. Patience, perseverance, diligence (I Corinthians 15:58)
4. Short or long-term commitment (Galatians 6:9)
5. Submissive to authority (Hebrews 13:17)
|“But when (JESUS) saw the multitudes, HE was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith HE unto HIS disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the LORD of the harvest, that HE will send forth labourers into HIS harvest.”Matthew 9:36-38|
Ministry Opportunities to Serve:
- Instructors for our new apprenticeship ministry to young adults. Teachers to instruct in reading, math, carpentry, auto mechanics, sewing, cooking, etc.
- Couples and individuals to assist in new church planting endeavors, especially African-Americans to help us minister to the same.
- Evangelists for Tuesday afternoon Coffee-house at Division Street Fellowship.
- GODly couple or two GODly men to conduct follow-up on Service contacts.
- Leaders for Children’s Ministries at Butterworth Street Fellowship.
- Spanish-speaking men or couples to help us begin ministry to Hispanics.
- Door-to-door and street evangelists.
- Men and women to disciple new converts.
For details . . . Call: (616) 459-5352